Seattle, Washington is one of the most exciting and up and coming cities in the entire Pacific Northwest. Known for its stunning views of the Puget Sound, a bustling business district, and a lively art and music scene, Seattle is a youth-engaging city ripe for development.
Seattle is home to a diverse range of businesses that range across a number of different industries. For instance, Microsoft and Amazon head the technology and eCommerce industry, while others like Starbucks, Boeing, and Costco call the city home. With so much industry located in such a comfortable city, short term rentals, temporary housing, and long term rentals are becoming more and more accessible for the next generation of business professionals who are looking to make Seattle their new home.
- Capitol Hill – Find yourself in awe of some of the oldest mansions and estates in the city. Tree-lined streets, shopping, and wonderful homes make Capitol hill the place to be. Along with the wonderful tree-lined neighborhoods, Capitol Hill also features a robust downtown district, full of bars, and trendy restaurants. Don’t forget about the lovely walking trails and the panoramic city views, offering you the best gaze into the city of Seattle.
- South Lake Union – The neighborhood of South Lake Union is one of the more active and bustling neighborhoods in the city. South Lake Union is home to retail giant, Amazon, as well as Seattle’s integral biotech industry. However, it’s also a trendy neighborhood to live in, with industrial apartments, cool bars, and the waterside Museum of History & Industry all nearby.
- Fremont – The neighborhood of Fremont is located on the north side of the Canal that runs through Seattle. Full of independent shops and boutiques, as well as some of the trendiest bars in the city, Fremont is a popular spot for young professionals who want to experience Seattle’s hip side.
- Queen Anne – Featuring a mixed-density makeup, Queen Anne is a commercial and residential neighborhood that has its fair share of full-time residents and workers who come from places outside of Seattle. It’s home to the massive Space Needle, and a number of shops, cafes, parks, and high rises.
- Bainbridge/Bremerton – A charming seaside escape full of rural character and lovely views of the Puget sound – away from the city, closer to nature.
- Ballard – A hip neighborhood where food is the talk of the town. Located close to the water, but in arms reach of some of the city’s best food options.
- Columbia City – A diverse and robust neighborhood that serves as Seattle’s very own melting pot full of people from all walks of life.
- Downtown Seattle – The metropolis of the Pacific Northwest. Towering skyscrapers, endless views of the water and the mountains, and a bustling financial district all in one. Whether you’re here for business or to shop, Downtown Seattle is an experience in and of itself. Featuring wonderful restaurants, trendy food stalls, and big-name retail stores, Downtown Seattle has everything and anything that one could ever ask for.
- Pioneer Square – If you’re a sports fan, Pioneer square is the neighborhood for you. Located close to CenturyLink Field and T-Mobile Park, this cozy little nook is full of trendy food options, art galleries, and even some coworking spaces for remote workers and independent freelancers.
- University District – Everything that you could ever want in a college town and more. Full of urban shopping, beautiful homes with a taste of history, and trendy pubs, cafes, and even a few theaters.
- Waterfront – Seattle’s waterfront neighborhood is something unlike anywhere else in the country. Lined with piers full of exciting summer entertainment – watch the sunset, catch the sunrise, and do it all just steps from Downtown Seattle.
It’s safe to say that Seattle truly does have something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in sports, music, art, food, or history, Seattle always has something to offer.
- Climb to the top of the Space Needle!
- Take a tour of the Boeing Facility!
- Enjoy a harbor cruise on one of Seattle’s day cruises.
- Explore beneath the streets of Seattle with the Underground History Tour.
- Enjoy some winter salmon fishing in the Puget Sound.
- Take a tour of the Pike Place Market!
- Join others for a spooky night with Seattle’s Haunted Brewery Tour.
- Pay a visit to the Woodland Park Zoo for some animal fun!
- Don’t forget to check out Discovery Park right along the water!
Dining in Seattle is certainly a diverse and exciting experience. With so many options to choose from, you can easily plan a new cuisine to try each day of the week. Take a look down below for a few of our most favorite restaurants.
- The Shambles - If you’re a big fan of charcuterie, big meaty sandwiches, a fine steak, and some tasty snacks like jerky, pickle plates, wild mushrooms, and more, The Shambles might be just what the doctor ordered.
- Wataru - Don’t forget, Seattle is a seaside town, which means that seafood and sushi are always popular options. Wataru is one of the most popular sushi restaurants in the city and it’s only been open for a few years. With a ton of authentic sushi plates and special dishes, you’ll lose yourself in a whirlwind of flavor with every bite.
- Café Juanita - Located in Kirkland, Café Juanita is one of the best Italian restaurants in the city because it blends fine Italian cuisine with our Pacific Northwest culture. Perfect for a night out with family or for an exciting date night – their dishes, drinks, and desserts are always top of the line.
- Central Link Light Rail – Perfect for a hop on/hop off transportation option.
- Seattle Center Monorail – Your ideal transportation option in Downtown Seattle
- South Lake Union Streetcar – An exciting and old fashioned ride through the city.
- Walk! – Seattle is one of the most walkable cities in the entire Pacific Northwest.
Landing's Furnished Apartments in Seattle
Here at Landing, we offer some of the most comfortable, flexible, and modern fully furnished apartments in Seattle, WA. With fully-furnished apartments, they’re suited for both long term and short term lease options.
You’ve seen for yourself just how exciting of a city Seattle is, and now that you’ve seen everything that this wonderful city has to offer, it’s time to contact us today to learn more about how you can secure your rental. With premium furnishings, concierge service, and dedicated professional staff, Landing has everything you could ever ask for in a city that is ripe with excitement!