Increase occupancy with long term renters from Landing
Landing transforms your available units into premier furnished apartments and fills them with longterm Landing members. To learn more, provide your details below.
Why work with Landing?
Increase Revenue & Value
Easy Turnkey Solution
Landing Provides High Quality Tenants
We provide long term living options for our members, with the majority being in open-ended reservations, all starting at 30 days.
All Landing leads are sent to you pre-approved, we handle the background and credit check.
Why our members stick with us
Online booking and reservation management
Frictionless move-in. Furniture, utilities and WiFi included
No Application Fees or Deposits Required
Free Member Travel Benefits
A new marketing channel for your property
White Label Property Page
Partners get a branded browsing and reservation experience built on top of the Landing platform.
Landing Premier Network
Where we promote your properties to our members at no cost.
- Your available units get listed on the Landing network & your white label page
- Tenants looking for this superior experience come in through our network
- Landing keeps units filled with ongoing stream of high quality residents
By the numbers
We’re working with 7 of the top 10 landlords in the US and thousands of others
Available apartments across our 200+ markets
No, Landing requires a minimum of a 30-day stay and many of our reservations are several months.
Landing works with Class A & B multifamily properties within 30 miles of the city center in our 80+ markets across the country. We typically look for units built or renovated within the last 10 years.
No. You can activate the power of the Landing Network with zero upfront costs.
• Properties must have a minimum of 24 units
• Properties must be professionally managed
• Properties must have the ability to receive payments online or through wire transfer
• Unit pricing and availability must be published online and updated daily