New York, New York—a city so great they named it twice. From the Statue of Liberty, to Wall Street, to Central Park, to Broadway, to Times Square, there are few cities on earth that could be considered more iconic.
The “city that never sleeps” is the most populous and densely populated metropolis in the U.S. and is jam-packed with culinary, entertainment, and artistic delights. It's no wonder that this place is a hub for travelers and residents. With big businesses like American Express, Verizon, and IBM, corporate housing has also become needed for business travelers in the Big Apple.
Neighborhoods in New York
Are you considering a move to NYC? If so, you’ll have to decide between one of the five boroughs when looking for rentals in NYC:
- The Bronx
- Staten Island
In a city so large and fabulous, there are a million things to do. We suggest you at least try some of the following ideas:
- Catch a play on Broadway
- Watch the Yankees play at Yankee Stadium
- See a show at NYC Radio City Music Hall
- Stroll through Central Park
- Soak in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Check out Time Square
There are literally thousands of restaurants to choose from, but some of our favorites are:
- Dominique Ansel – Head to lower Manhattan for incredible French pastries and other delectables.
- Joe’s Pizza – Although it’s not the best Pizza in NYC, it is quintessential of New York and a slice of pie from Joes is a must-try for any would-be New Yorker.
- Katz’s Delicatessen – This iconic Brooklyn deli is renowned for their stacked pastrami sandwiches.
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria – One of NYC’s most beloved brick oven pizzas, Grimaldi’s lies beneath the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge and always has a line of people waiting to try its pie.
- Masa – Masa may arguably be NYC’s most famous sushi spot. This divine traditional Japanese restaurant has been awarded 3 Michelin stars and will likely cost more than $500 per person.
Unlike many other cities in the U.S., NYC has an efficient transit system you can use to get around the city, including:
- MTA Subway – The subway has stations that connect throughout all 5 boroughs of the city that operate 24/7. You can purchase single subway rides for $2.75.
- MTA Bus – Bus lines also run throughout the city 24/7 and one-way fares start at $2.75.
- Taxis – The city’s fleet of yellow taxi cabs run at all hours and have a minimum fare of $2.50.
- Ride Shares – Uber and Lyft are available. Simply request a ride, hop in, and go.
Landing's Furnished Apartments in New York
The Big Apple beckons you to come experience its thousands of sights, smells, and delights. While you stay here, you might as well be home. Landing’s furnished apartments in NYC offer just that.
At Landing, we make it easy for travelers to settle down or pick up and go. We do so by providing them with fully furnished apartments that can serve as short-or long-term rentals. With no restrictive lease or hassle, or furnished rentals in NYC are easy to rent and move-in ready. Each apartment is fully furnished from the bedroom to the kitchen. Our short-term rentals are furnished with luxury furniture and stocked with housekeeping items, so all you need to bring is your suitcase and yourself. And when you stay with us, you get the luxury of a hotel sans the prices. We offer our members 24/7 concierge services, regular cleaning, and maintenance if necessary. Whether you need a place for temporary housing or an extended stay, Landing offers a new way to live. A better way.
Browse our listings of furnished rentals in NYC to find your home away from home.