Miami, home to over 450,000, is a beautiful and flourishing city that’s known for its amazing beaches, extensive shopping, authentic food, and thriving nightlife scene. Well known as a popular vacation destination, Miami’s great amenities urge people to choose to live there year after year.
The city hosts many large businesses such as American Airlines, Royal Carribean, and other large corporations. With big businesses like these, short-term rentals or temporary housing for the business traveler are highly sought after here.
If you’re considering a short or long-term stay in Miami, beautiful neighborhoods to check out are:
- Wynwood – This lively neighborhood is well known as the hub of art in Miami. Home to up and coming artists, art is featured everywhere. In its museums and galleries, new restaurants and bars, and companies.
- Downtown – With the third largest skyline in the world, Downtown Miami offers many outdoor spaces, shopping, nightclubs, and restaurants.
- Coconut Grove – For a more relaxed lifestyle Coconut Grove is the place to be. Enjoy its art deco architecture, the boardwalk, and shopping.
- Little Havana – West of Downtown Miami and full of history, dive into the culture through the fantastic food and drinks.
- Brickell – This financial district has recently brought in new waves of trendy restaurants and bars, condo living, and more urban aspects of living than in other parts of Miami.
- Kendall – One of the safest and most affordable neighborhoods while also offering access to what the city has to offer.
- South Beach – Vibrant with lively entertainment and nightlife, this neighborhood has beautiful beaches, a large nightlife, and art deco architecture.
- Pinecrest – Southwest of Downtown, Pinecrest offers a slower lifestyle and great public schools perfect for families.
- Coral Gables – A beautiful neighborhood filled with history and Spanish architecture with lush greenery.
The city of Miami is chock-full of interesting sites to see, places to go, and things to do. Things we recommend include:
- Relax on Lummus Park Beach
- Explore the HistoryMiami Museum
- Swim in the Venetian Pool
- Visit the Miami Seaquarium
- Shop at the Lincoln Road Mall
- Experience Miami’s nightlife
- Bike and explore the Everglades National Park
- See the Museum of Contemporary Art
From fine dining to inexpensive finds with authentic flavors, Miami has an unique and vibrant food scene. Restaurants and bites we recommend include:
- Coyo Taco – The most popular tacos in Wynwood. Known for its tacos, tortillas, and tequila selection.
- Sushi Garage – The space was originally an auto garage but now is home to a wide variety of amazing sushi choices.
- Andiamo! Brick Oven Pizza – Other than being known for great pizza it is known as one of the originals in brick oven pizza in Miami.
- La Sandwicherie – French-themed restaurant that offers massive sandwiches for under $10.
- Shorty's Bar-B-Q – The most authentic barbecue in Miami, known for its rib platters and smoked pork sandwiches.
There are dozens of ways you can get around the city and see the sights. These include:
- MetroRail – 25-mile rail system that travels from the Miami International Airport through Downtown Miami to South Mami. It costs $2.25 and can be pre-paid with an EASY card or ticket, which can be purchased online or at the Metrorail station.
- MetroMover – Rail system that travels through Downtown Miami and Brickell. It is free and connects to the MetroRail and MetroBus.
- MetroBus – Bus system that provides service throughout Miami-Dade county that offers more than 95 routes. It costs $2.25 and children under 42 inches tall travel free.
- Tri-rail – Rail system that connects Miami, Broward, and Palmer Beach. It costs from $2.25 to $6.90 depending on the distance of the trip.
- Ride Share – There are hundreds of Lyfts and Ubers operating in and around the city.
- Rentals – You can rent eScooters, bikes, or eBikes for relatively little cost.
Landing's Furnished Apartments in Miami
Miami is one of the most incredible and vibrant cities in the U.S. There are so many things to do, see, eat, and experience. Our fully furnished apartments in Miami, FL make living easy so you can enjoy the most in each city. So why don’t you grab a Landing and see for yourself!
At Landing, we seek to revolutionize the way people rent and travel by providing our customers with stylish, fully-furnished landings that can be rented short-term or long-term without the hassle of a restrictive lease. From premium furnishings to concierge service, our
short-term furnished rentals in Miami, FL make living here feel like home. Browse our easy-to-rent listings and find the perfect short-term or long-term furnished rentals in Miami, FL.
Live in your home, anywhere, with Landing.