Los Angeles—the City of Angels. Known for its glitz, glamour, and perfect weather; few places are as iconic or have more to offer than here. From the iconic Hollywood sign to Muscle Beach in Venice, to the iconic Staples Center, there’s simply no place like LA.
Los Angeles is a huge hub for business and many large corporations are based here such as Snapchat, Hulu, Sony, and Disney, making it a popular place for primary residence and corporate housing.
Neighborhoods in Los Angeles
Considering a temporary or longer stay in LA? When looking at rentals in Los Angeles, consider the following areas:
- Santa Monica
- Pacific Palisades
- Palos Verdes
- Marina Del Rey
- Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Manhattan Beach
There is an endless stream of sights and places to visit or experience. We recommend you:
- Hit the beaches of Malibu
- Ride the Ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier
- Hike behind the Hollywood Sign
- Tour the LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
- Stroll the Getty Museum
- Catch a sunset at Griffith Observatory
- Walk the Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Shop at the luxurious Rodeo Drive
- Wander the streets of downtown Los Angeles
From Michelin Star restaurants to famous food trucks, LA has more incredible food than anywhere else in the country. There are endless options, but we think you’d be missing out if you didn’t try the following:
- The Misfit Restaurant and Bar – Located right off the Santa Monica promenade, this hip gastropub is known for its incredible comfort food and handcrafted cocktails.
- Umami Burger – Do you want the best burger LA has to offer? Head down to one of Umami’s three locations for gourmet hamburgers that are juicy and delicious.
- Sugarfish – Founded by master sushi chefs Tom Nozawa and Kazunori, this traditional-style sushi is to die for and focuses on an elegant and simple menu without all of the frills you’d find at many American-ized sushi restaurants.
- Kogi BBQ – One of the most famous food trucks in Los Angeles. Kogi BBQ offers an eclectic, mouthwatering, Asian-Mexican fusion.
- Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles – This local soul food chain is renowned for its signature chicken and waffles. If you go to the location in downtown Los Angeles, keep your eyes peeled for celebrities who’re known to frequent the joint.
- Chateau Marmont – If you’re looking to spend some money and experience the feel of quintessential Hollywood Glamour, this iconic spot right off the Sunset Strip is unmatched.
The city of Los Angeles is quite spread out and it's not likely that places you frequent will be within walking distance. Fortunately, there are several ways that residents can get across the city, including:
- Ride Shares – Your best bet in a city so large, Lyft and Uber run 24/7.
- Metro Rail – The metro doesn’t run throughout the entire city of Los Angeles, but does service sections of it. A new line running into Santa Moncia was built in 2018.
- Metro Bus – The local, rapid, express and bus rapid transit are available throughout the greater LA area.
Landing's Furnished Apartments in Los Angeles
LA is a special city, home to so many wonderful places. There are endless things to do, eat, drink or try. When you relocate to the City of Angels, Landing is here to help.
At Landing, we’ve revolutionized the rental game. We realized that our renters demand more flexibility from their apartment rentals but desire a cheaper price than a hotel stay. So, we created fully-furnished apartments in LA and other incredible locations that you can stay in for however long you want. Whether you need short or long-term housing, when you rent a landing, you'll feel at home. Our flexible leasing and fully-stocked furnished rentals in Los Angeles make renting and moving in easier than ever. Easy to rent, move-in ready, and hassle-free, our furnished rentals have established a new way of living for residents.
Browse our listings of short-term rentals in Los Angeles and rediscover living with your new landing.