Many consider Nashville to be the music capital of the country. The capital of Tennessee is home to the Grand Ole' Opry house, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the historic Ryman Auditorium. This city has emerged as one of the coolest and most vibrant cities in the entire country—due to its iconic music scene, honky-tonk bars, fabulous restaurants, and rich history.
Due to its popularity, it has become a hub for real estate and short term housing. Homeowners and temporary residents or business travelers find this city a great place to call home.
Neighborhoods in Nashville
Thinking about paying Nashville a short- or long-term visit? From residential to urban, here are some neighborhoods we recommend considering:
- The Gulch
- Hillsboro Village
- West End
Nashville is host to a wide assortment of sights and attractions. While you’re there, we recommend that you:
- Tour the city’s country gems, including Grand Ole' Opry, Ryman Auditorium, and the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum.
- Catch an intimate singer-songwriter show at the iconic Bluebird Cafe.
- Grab drinks and live music in the District along Honky Tonk Row.
- Take in the history of the Old South at the Belle Meade Plantation.
- Cheer on the Predators at the Bridgestone Arena.
As a tourist city, Nashville is jam-packed with must-try restaurants and bars. With so many options to choose from, we recommend that you give one or all of these a try:
- Hattie B’s – The line might stretch out the door and around the block, but this Nashville hot fried chicken is worth it.
- Martin’s – A BBQ joint that is beloved by residents and tourists alike, particularly for their wings.
- Catbird Seat – If you’re looking for fine dining, this upscale American cuisine utilizes a U-shaped open kitchen and has a changing tasting menu.
- Coco’s – This rustic Italian trattoria offers the best Italian cuisine in the Nashville area. From pizza to pasta, it’s all homemade and delicious.
There are several options you can employ to get around Nashville, including:
- Metro Transit Authority – Busses that run hourly between downtown and the airport for under $2 a fair.
- Ride Shares – Lyft and Uber are active, so request a ride and you’re good to go.
Landing's Furnished Apartments in Nashville
Nashville is one of the most unique and wonderful cities in the U.S. For short- or long-term stays in this city, Landing’s furnished rentals make moving here an exciting, comfortable, and hassle-free experience.
Our furnished rental properties stand out in the rental industry and operate in the middle ground between a hotel and your average rental apartment. Each furnished apartment is easy to rent with a simple application process. So, if you need a place to call home for a short period or an extended stay, our landings will become your home. Each one of our listings is uniquely designed and stocked with everything one could need. From designer furniture to linens to cookware, we’ve thought of everything you’ll need to ensure your short-term rental feels like home. With our fully furnished short-term rentals, all you have to bring is your suitcase!
If you need a short term rental in Nashville, stay and live in luxury—with Landing. Browse our listings of furnished rentals in Nashville to find your new home.