8 Best Coworking Spaces in Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re a remote worker or a solopreneur, having a professional workspace that keeps you inspired and on task is essential to making the most of your workdays. And, if you’ve decided to pack up your laptop and bring it with you to the tropical coastline of Fort Lauderdale, FL, you’ll be pleased to find a multitude of coworking spaces to support your professional endeavors—when you’re not digging your toes into the sand, of course.
But not all shared offices are created equal.
When deciding where to set up, you’ll want to consider factors such as internet reliability, office environment, accessibility, and naturally, how close it is to your favorite coffee shop. Here are eight options to help you find the best coworking space, Fort Lauderdale-style.
Looking to spend your remote workday in the center of Fort Lauderdale’s fast-paced business district? You can find Pipeline at the heart of it all in One Financial Plaza. Oh, and let’s not forget that it’s just a stone’s throw away from Las Olas Boulevard, the perfect spot for a post-work cocktail or evening swim.
Whether you’d prefer private executive suites, a designated desk, or even a virtual office with online access to a receptionist service or conference room, Pipeline prioritizes comfort and finding you the best type of community to support your workflow.
What you’ll love about Pipeline:
- Short-term solutions for independent professionals to rent space by the hour, day, or week
- Reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Access to color printers and scanners
- An on-site receptionist
- A private conference room equipped with the latest technology for business meetings
- Gourmet coffee, tea, and other refreshments to keep you fueled up throughout the day
2. General Provision
With two locations—one in downtown Fort Lauderdale and another in the eclectic FATVillage Arts District—General Provision labels itself as a club for the creatives. Let your ideas flow freely in this trendy, industrial-chic workspace, and run them by other impactful makers who are building companies and communities alongside you.
Featured in National Geographic, The Miami Herald, and Sun-Sentinel, this collaborative hub goes far beyond the traditional office space. Whether it’s just you or a team of up to 20, General Provision gives you a free day pass to test out all the amenities before becoming a member.
What you’ll love about General Provision:
- High-speed internet, IT support, office cleaning, and mail services
- Private Slack channels and a service that matches you with a business mentor
- Weekly yoga, meditation, and wellness challenges
- Panel and social events
- Snacks, free massages, and coffee made by a full-time barista
Located close to the Las Olas district of Fort Lauderdale, FL, SkySPACES is a professional and pristine coworking space for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and startups. If you’re in need of a flexible membership plan, SkySPACES offers minimal commitment options for independent professionals looking to reserve just one month at a time.
Teams are able to book a meeting room or a fully equipped Skysuite office space. And, if you’re flying solo at SkySPACES, lay claim to a dedicated desk, complete with its own private locker to secure your belongings while you’re away.
What you’ll love about SkySPACES:
- 24/7 access available for certain membership plans
- Easy conference room booking via the SkySPACE app
- An open kitchen with complimentary coffee and tea
- Ultra-high-speed internet and a dedicated phone number with free local calling
- Complimentary access to a parking garage and overflow lot
4. Carr Workplaces
For an office with an ocean view, check out Carr Workplaces on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale. Work doesn’t feel quite so much like work when you can quickly pop down to the beach on your lunch break. Plus, meeting up for a seaside coffee is a great way to entertain and impress new clients.
The office space itself comes with a variety of membership plans from virtual offices, coworking hubs, turnkey offices, and team spaces. Book a spot by the day or month and enjoy reliable, high-speed internet, a fully stocked cafe, in-person IT services, and more.
What you’ll love about Carr Workplaces:
- Support staff available to assist with printing, copying, and scanning
- Meeting rooms to accommodate smaller or larger groups of people
- Business-center suites with mail service, customizable entrances, and 24/7 access
- Affordable day pass access to coworking spaces, printing services, and cafes for $25/day
- An indoor and outdoor event space equipped to accommodate up to 100 guests
5. Axis Space
Since so many workspaces are nestled into the Las Olas district, it’s no question that the area itself is highly desirable. But what’s setting Axis Space apart from the rest is its emphasis on community and creativity.
With a graffiti wall to express yourself or jot down your latest creative ideas, a nap room to take a quick snooze or meditate, and a gym with a pool, Axis is taking care to cover all the bases. Make as much or as little of a commitment as you want to by taking advantage of affordable day passes, part-time or full-time shared spaces, or an entire office space on a month-to-month basis.
What you’ll love about Axis Space:
- Complimentary drinks and snacks
- Sound isolators to keep from disturbing or being disturbed by others
- Membership access to an online community of coworkers
- Event-hosting spaces for small meetups
- Conference rooms with Apple TVs, whiteboards, projectors, and flatscreens
6. ZEN Offices
Sleek and spacious, ZEN Offices can be found in the center of Fort Lauderdale’s Financial District. Get into your groove in this comfortable, fully furnished coworking space and end your day with shopping or a bite to eat in Las Olas, just a few blocks away.
With locations in Boca Raton, West Palm, Miami, and more, ZEN Offices give members reciprocal use of all other locations beyond their Fort Lauderdale hub. Now, when you take your work on the road, you can take your office space, too. Clients rave about its cleanliness, sharp decor, and attentive staff.
What you’ll love about ZEN Offices:
- A variety of turnkey office spaces, conference rooms, and virtual offices
- Access to shared meeting rooms equipped with LCD display screens
- Affordable day office options without membership commitment starting at $10 per hour
- Monthly yoga, massages, and access to aromatherapy rooms for an additional cost
- Onsite life coach and community networking events
7. Quest Workspaces
Neighboring ZEN Offices in the Financial District, Quest Workspaces is another coworking option worth checking out. Not only is it close to leisurely Las Olas, but it’s also easily accessible from the Fort Lauderdale International and Executive Airports—ideal for professionals who make frequent trips out of town.
Members can benefit from furnished workspaces, branded signage, reception services, and more. A viable solution for individuals, startups, and small businesses, Quest Workspaces values upscale design, flexible terms for members, and coworking events for networking and wellness.
What you’ll love about Quest Workspaces:
- An onsite cafe on the bottom floor with unlimited coffee, tea, water, and more
- A professional receptionist and mail services
- Meeting rooms with TVs, dry erase boards, and high-speed internet
- Hassle-free parking located in the building
- 24/7 access and security for members
With 95 offices, 23 dedicated desks, and 150 parking spaces available, Spaces in Las Olas Square has a bit of everything for innovative entrepreneurs, remote workers, and startups. And, with more than 400 locations across the globe, it’s clear they’re making a reliable name for themselves.
What’s more, by signing up for a coworking membership, you’ll be able to work from any of their locations worldwide. If you’d instead opt for a virtual office, you’ll still have access to global networking events, mail handling, and phone answering services.
What you’ll love about Spaces:
- Easy access to shopping, dining, and beaches in the Las Olas district
- Outdoor areas for fresh-air thinking working on your tan while during your lunch break
- Reliable, high-speed internet
- Dedicated desks with round-the-clock access every day of the year
- Tours available upon request
- Tiered membership options that allow you to invite one free guest
Find your home in Fort Lauderdale with Landing
Once you’ve found your go-to working spot among a community of creators, side-hustlers, and passionate professionals, you’ll need to find a home environment that perfectly suits your needs, too. Let Landing help you move into a furnished apartment in Fort Lauderdale you can call home, whether you work right out of your living room or in your new shared office space.
Are you worried about long-term rental commitments? With Landing, you don’t have to. Hop from one coworking space to the next and secure a fully furnished apartment wherever your professional or personal dreams take you.
What you’ll love about Landing:
- Thousands of apartments with flexible stays to support your on-the-go lifestyle
- An application process without fees and up-front rental or security deposits
- A unique app that allows you to make payments, request maintenance, and contact our member experience team
Find a coworking space that keeps you feeling inspired and we’ll help you land in a home that makes you feel the same, no matter where you are. Are you moving to Fort Lauderdale and looking for an apartment? Contact us for more information on available furnished apartments in Fort Lauderdale.